Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hate

I hate that you were mean to me

I hate how you had lied

I hate how small you made me feel

How dumb I felt inside

I hate the way you made me laugh

I hate the way you made me cry

I hate the way you made me

Want go curl up and die.

I hate how you we funny

I hate how you were smart

I hate how you were better

In music, politics, and art.

I hate how you were hurt

And took it all out on me

I hate how unpredictable you were

As spontaneous as the sea.

I hate how you would call it red

Although the sky is blue.

But most of all the thing I hate

Is how I can’t hate you.

1 comment:

Courtney Barret said...

'ello love... I love your layout! I think I've read these pieces from you before, but I still love 'em. I can't wait to here more from you!